With the Ingrower Mobile the entrepreneur gets a constant overview of their performance and a tool to get the needed business mindset and daily discipline in the work. The first Ingrower Mobile is developed for chicken producers at our own project in Mozambique Ingrower Mobile motivates young farmers, to perform diligent business care, by offering motivation, technical knowledge, and transparency to their daily operations. Entrepreneurs will use the app for showing and measuring results, get advice, and to store data. Entrepreneurs submit budgets and key figures and share their results to display their performance for themselves and for friends and family through social media.
Use of the application:
- When starting up using the ingrower mobile the user makes the budget together with the advisor. This can be at the app or from a PC.
- When the user starts, he receives instructions on how to check facilities and conditions and how to manage the production.
- Every day the user is requested to register important production data for example feed consumption, mortality and temperature.
- If he forgets to put in data or the data is out of the defined range, he will get a notification at the mobile.
- Both the user and the advisor can follow the performance - real time at the dashboard.
- Ingrower Mobile functionalities Based on the inputs the ingrower mobile projects the potential gross profit on an ongoing basis. This way the user sees the direct connection between daily actions and future profit.
- From back-end the advisor can follow the performance and support the user by addressing focus areas and give advice.
- After each production cycle the user gets a summary of the results. This indicates the clear key-figures on own performance, productivity and gross profit.
- The achieved key figures can be compared with other users or the industry standards.
- The results and performance summary can also be used to share with colleagues and friends at social media.
- And it can be used to present for a bank, crowd-funders or other financiers who wish to assess the performance and results of the entrepreneur.